I started teaching the Mongan Method of HypnoBirthing back in 2012 and in 2020 decided to re-train with KGHypnobirthing in order to better support couples with the most well-established programme in the UK.
KGHypnobirthing is a complete birth education programme and the classes are intended to help you have the most enjoyable childbirth possible using simple but specific self-hypnosis, relaxation and breathing techniques for a better birth.
KGHypnobirthing is as much a philosophy of birth as it is a collection of techniques for achieving a relaxing and stress-free birth. It teaches you, along with your birthing companion, how your body is perfectly designed to birth your baby and how to release any fear or anxiety you feel about the birth of your baby, enabling you to experience birth in a more comfortable manner. Put simply, KGHypnobirthing makes a positive difference to every birth, no matter how a baby is born.
You will discover that childbirth does not have to be accompanied with severe pain. The KGHypnobirthing course allows you to experience birth in an atmosphere of calm relaxation, free from the fear and tension that prevents the birthing muscles of your body from functioning as nature intended.
You will not be in a trance or asleep but be fully aware and in control, simply profoundly relaxed. Most importantly you will learn how to put yourself back in control of your birth. It also provides an invaluable role for Dads or your chosen birth companion as they support you and help you throughout the process.
KGHypnoBirthing teaches you to let go of all prior programming about birth, and how to trust your body and work with it when your labour begins. It gives you a range of tools to choose from that best suit you and your baby, because there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach when it comes to having a baby.
You will become confident and excited about the day you go into labour, knowing that you are completely prepared and ready to bring your baby into the world calmly and as comfortably as possible. Almost every couple I teach says at the end of the course “We didn’t know how much we didn’t know about birth, but now feel fully ready”.
KGHypnobirthing will teach you the art of using your own natural birthing instincts and help you and your birth companion work together with your midwives/caregivers to bring your baby into the world calmly and comfortably.
“I love the philosophy; I love Sacha’s teaching manner. Thanks to Hypnobirthing and the support I received, my baby’s birth was wonderful. I was confident and free of fear.”
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier and more comfortable birth
- To dispel the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labour
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the fear & tension that creates pain and support your body’s normal functions better.
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- To create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe labour enhancement
- Natural ways to bring your body into labour to help avoid artificial induction if possible
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the need for hard physical pushing
- To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended
- Please see the course information page for more details.
“My dream is that every woman, everywhere, will know the joy of a safe, satisfying birth for both her baby and herself one she’ll not need to forget.”
Marie F. Mongan, 1999